[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday to my Brothers and Sisters

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Fri Dec 30 21:00:15 PST 2011

Pumpkin Pie drooling in with birthday wishes for all my brothers and sisters especially Newman D and Rocky who are Droolers. Can you believe we are going to turn eleven years old before 2011 draws to a close? It seems like we were just puppies making our debut at AZBHR before we found our forever homes. Happy Birthday! I know our sister Lexie is waving from the Bridge.

Sending lots of healing drool for our friend Beth for a speedy recovery too.

	- Pumpkin, Abby and mommy