[Dailydrool] Basset proof

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:07:39 PST 2011

I was reading the posts about a Basset proof can. Reminded me of all the
tests that they have done to make dumpsters Grizzly proof....Bout the time
they think they have it, along comes a smarter bear....

I used to sell fire equipment back in the late 80's. I remember being at a
fire fighting school in Durango, CO. A representative with a new product
was their. He was selling a new style of flashlight. The warranty read
something like

"guaranteed against everything but shark bite, and children under 2."

I'm thinking that the developer never exposed the new flashlight to a
Basset Hound. Or the warranty would have read:

"guaranteed against everything but shark bite, children under 2 and BASSET
HOUNDS."

Thank you all for your cards and emails. I love you all dearly!!

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Harley

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel

3583 Meadowlark Drive

Casper WY 82604

(307) 3372144