[Dailydrool] something fishy

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sat Dec 31 03:19:08 PST 2011

This is Maggie Mildred and i think something fishy is going on. Last night my mommy was talking on the telephone telling someone about me and she was asking questions about something named Oscar. We have to go to see this Oscar thing this morning and Mommy and Daddy said i have to be on my best behavior. I don't know if I like this but at least I get a ride in the car !!!

Hello, this is Maggie's mommy. There is a 7 year old male basset in our city that needs a home. the owner went to a retirement home and oscar is staying with the young daughter with young kids and she just doesn't want the added responsibility.  we are going to her house with Maggie this morning to talk and let the dogs meet. I am so nervous. Anyone out there have any suggestions? I know dogs are going to be dogs. The only thing we have against us right now is we live in an apartment. Building is secure and apartment is very large. I told her that as soon as my lease runs out we'll be looking for a house to rent. So hopefully we'll be in a house this summer.

Wish us luck,

mommy, daddy and maggie