[Dailydrool] Bev

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:07:11 PST 2011

Bev, your stories always make me laugh.  They are such clever critters, for
all of their sweet docile exteriors.  No matter what they have done in the
past, they continue to surprise and delight(sometimes) with new antics.  We
took three of our four for a walk and no one was maimed in the process.
Shelby was asleep and didn't even know we were gone.  We actually did see
some escaped underwear.  I don't even want to go there.

Have a great day.  I hope your walk is successful.

Julie with the now snoozing quartet.  The kitties wanted to go too.  We
have Sake back so we really have to watch the door.  Dinger has escaped and
been rescued more times than I can count.  He is a pip.  Sake doesn't know
what is out there but wants to find out.  So do the other two.  Four male
cats in one house is too many.  Four male humans is too.