[Dailydrool] to Kalli: re Joe and Daisy

Sandi G sandra.graham at comcast.net
Sat Dec 31 10:24:46 PST 2011

This is not a homeopathic treatment, but I'll offer it up anyway. I have a
very skiny 15 year old (Hercules) with pancreatitis that on a good day only
weighs 34 lbs. When he stopped eating and got down to 29 pounds I panicked.
My vet gave me some Mirtazapine tablets, which is an appetite stimulant
generally given to dogs on chemotherapy. Since there are only about 3 things
that Hercules can eat that don't bring on another round of pancreatitis,
changing his diet was not an option. It helped as Hercules is now back to
eating normally.