[Dailydrool] New Year's greetings

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 18:48:24 PST 2011

I just want to extend to my extended cyber family my wishes for the best
for all of you for the coming 2012.  I know that some will have sick  hounds,
some will leave for the bridge, and some will  have personal  problems,
that I and the others will be here for those that need help and  comfort, as we
are friends and even classed as family.  Just know that all  of you are in
my daily thoughts and prayers.  Ben, between scores, also  sends his ahroos
to all for a great New Year.

Douglas and Ben and Pw. Charlie ATB