[Dailydrool] score

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 31 19:31:18 PST 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

momPerson made chicken and asparagus in black bean sauce for dinner.  Oh, it
smelled SO good.  They are getting crafty at guarding the table though.  Cyrus
was on his side and I was on my side and they sat down and ate and ate and ate
and then they cleared and I checked .... and the table was empty.  zip, zero,
nada.

So then momPerson put the dishes in the big metal box and put the left overs in
a container on the counter and washed out the wok and wiped down the cooktop and
the counters and then nature called ..... yes!!!

When she came back dadPerson already had the container away from me, but it was
empty.  He explained to momPerson that I had explained to him that it was mine.
 All mine.  mine, mine, mine.  I am allergic to chicken. Expect an itchy
scratchy basset for a while.

more later from Snoopy