[Dailydrool] Walkers

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:00:01 PST 2011

DIs Nigel.Me AN Conley wented on walkers taday. In da park we fine a
somfin  all smushed to bits. Behiney we comin two blek dogs kinder like
Cooper but not as purty--skinny an not as much hair turns out dey da same
kinder dog juss not from da same breeder.Den a woman inna car stopt an says
dat fing onna path a weekwhackert. Some kids whut lib on da street neer we
watch for da maleman, brown truk an da white truk and when dey leeb
packitches dese boys de STEEL EM!! and den dey bringem inna park an openem,
an iffen deydont wantem, dey STOMP EM!
wHUTkinder peepels do dat at Crixmuss? Whut if it be a liddel buppy or
kitty whut dey no want? Dey stomp em?
ooooooooboy lemme tell ya me and Nigel an da two blek dogs we got reel mad.
We like a few minutes inna closet wif DOSE two!! Dis woman she nose where
dey lib and MomPerson nose somwon had trubble wifem, too.
Plus den dere all dis brucken stoff on da path where Nigel gotta go,
Mompersonmadehim  go inna grass but da dummy wif....sorry da lady wif da
Belgans she juss walker on through. MomPerson had sumfine to say about dat
affer da lady gone. Bwahahah.
Enyways we hadda nize walker till MomPerson wanted Conley to stay on one
side and he wanted to be on da odder side and she sayif torked she beke and
now she walkering all bented ober. She be fine tomorrow. I hopes. Sposed to
be reel colt tomorrow. Noo year an all. Dat mite be my las walker for a bit
So here me an my  good Brudder Llewis, an Conley and Mr. Cooper Sir and
Mom&DadPeepels wishin youall

HIPPY NOO YAR.

Nigel, Llewis, oh I awreddy done dat.