[Dailydrool] Relaxing

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:06:37 PST 2011

We are having a 4 kitty weekend here and the bassets are finally relaxing
and not noticing the newcomers so much.   Sake is back.  Son #1 is still
catsitting and neglected to tell Sake's person or us that he was going out
of town.  I must be a sap but instead of having a boy go to his apartment
twice a day, I thought Sake would be happier coming here with people around
most of the time.  Sake is a good kitty and loves to sleep on me.  He is
also very curious about the bassets.  He almost was killed by his curiosity
yesterday.  Marley was asleep next to me and Sake gave her a sniff.  Marley
took exeption with her teeth.  Sake stayed out of the way and Marley never
growled or even wrinkled her nose.  She just snapped and snapped and
snapped.  Sake got away but scratched me in the process.  I love the three
claw look.  Sake just wants to be everyone's friend.  Marley does not share
that sentiment.  I just want to give Sake back to his person in one piece.

We are wishing everyone a peaceful and Happy New Year.  The bassets are
ringing in the new year by taking a nap.  The kitties are running whatever
kitties run upstairs.  They are so small and sound like a herd of
elephants.  From the Illinois livestock and Julie, Happy New Year.

Julie with Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, Picasso, Davinci, Dinger, and Sake