[Dailydrool] Breeder in Red Bluff

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 3 12:58:39 PST 2011

Sounds to me like you are talking about south fork kennel who dumped all their
unsaleable bassets on Golden Gate Basset rescue bac, in 2009 and then reportedly
went right back into business under another name.

If you go to the GGBR.org you can read about the latest and yes, word has it
they are back at it again.

Be careful about confronting anyone at the property, I'm told folks aren't the
gentle type there.

--Dale