[Dailydrool] Pet treats from China - new FDA warning

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:47:17 PST 2011

I don't know of any list of good or bad treats.  I've become a label
reader.

While they are more expensive, I've been buying the dog's treats from a
local pet store.  Before the owners will sell any food or treats in their
stores, they research the source and manufacturing process.

Because the treats are more expensive though, I've been buying less treats
for Lady and Dexter.  They're not happy but their waistlines are good.

Jan
Lady & Dexter