[Dailydrool] Laney is Missing

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 08:33:55 PST 2011

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

I'm drooling for Laney.  Oh Laney, I got lost this time last year.  It was SO
cold and it rained every day and Snoopy couldn't get warm and he was hungry ....
animal control found me Laney.  I'd been outdoors long enough to get VERY skinny
and sick, but they found me and fed me and warmed me up.  Thank Dog.  And then
momPerson found me at the shelter and fell in love with me and the rest is
history.

Cyrus and I (and momPerson too even though she's clueless) hope somebody finds
you today.  Or even yesterday  Anybody.  Just tell them bring you inside and
make you warm and give you something to eat and call your mommy.

Yup, we're praying for that.  Drooling too.

More later from Snoopy