[Dailydrool] It was not my fault...

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:40:40 PST 2011

You sound like my basset nephew Jefferson.  He just has to "chew it up"

On Sunday, Jefferson snacked on his momma's cell phone.  Good thing the
contact is up for renewal.

Jan
Lady (I only chew on my toy keys) & Dexter (okay I like packages of Oreos,
Fritos and Newmans Own Biscuits; where did mom put that package of gummy
bears?)