[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Dec 14 04:38:13 PST 2011

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, we are at a loss today the slave
Johnathan took a short break from the office from 6/12 and went back to
the office today 14/12. It was quite exciting as he had the plumbers
around replacing the water piping for the out buildings. We lub the
plumbers they always give us belly rubs and we also had house guests
from Namibia who also spoilt us girls and during all this; the slave
Johnathan was preparing for the long holiday were he will be away from
the office from Thursday afternoon 15/12 until well into January.

Us girls as well as the slaves are wishing all the houndies and slaves
around the world, well over the coming holidays. The slave Johnathan is
once again behind in reading our drools and we hope he catches up before
to morrow with the latest news as he does not do computer or cell phone
stuff when he is at home. He seems to only switch it on to upgrade and
add new programmes which every one looks at except Johnathan.

Jade and Jasmin it will be great having both slaves at home from
Thursday.

PW Justin and Lilly looking forward to the great Christmas activities
ATB.

Slaves William and Johnathan collected the Senior Hounds Abound calendar
from the Post Office yesterday and showed us some great photos of the
senior girls and boys and us girls hope that we look just as good when
we are seniors.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.