[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Dec 15 02:58:19 PST 2011

Good afternoon all,

This is PW Justin and his buppy sister Lilly woofing in from the Bridge.
We are wishing all the slaves and houndies a happy Christmas and a great
new year. All the streets, roads and avenues at the Bridge all look so
beautiful with the decorated trees. Pawcaaso Blossom was responsible for
organizing the ornaments and stockings for the trees and she has done a
marvellous, creative bit of work. We houndies can hardly wait for
Christmas so that the humans ATB can help us get our stockings off the
trees, filled with toys and good stuff to eat. A Garden of Lights has
been created in Queen Fey Fey's palace gardens and many wonderful things
are all lit up. On Friday night we houndies will be presenting a
Nativity Play followed by Carols in the Garden. We will all get to meet
Abby, Andy, Daisy Bewwe, Dylan and Rudy who have all arrived safely ATB
and will be taking part in the Nativity play. My brother Justin has
invited me, his buppy sister Lilly and Cousin Piper to spend the
Christmas and New Years festivities at his perch. He is hoping that
humans Grandfather John and Pipers dad slave Andrew will also stop by.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in we are not too happy at having heard
the slaves saying that this week end or early next week they will be
taking us to the Doggie Doctor to get our annual shots. We are sending
heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Abby, Dylan,

Rudy , Andy and Daisy Bewwe who have all left for the Bridge and have
asked the slaves to light a candle in their memory. We are very happy to
hear that all Freeport boys and girls are all back home safely. Welcome
drool been sent to Penny Lane. Get well and stay well drool been sent to
Mona, Sammy, Elvis, Bo, Tracker, Elvis, Maggie Mae, Little Nicky and
human Barry.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to a great roller coaster ride in 2012

Lilly and Justin we will be looking in from the Bridge , when we can
drag ourselves away from the Christmas Buffet.

Slaves William and Johnathan who are seriously thinking of joining the
girls on their roller coaster ride.

The attachment named  could not be scanned for viruses because it is a password protected file.