[Dailydrool] Today is Jack's 6th Birthday

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:00:39 PST 2011

Hello All!

I just wanted to let everyone know that today my Jack is 6. He woke up to his mom singing him happy birthday while she brushed her teeth. I promptly got the "crazy woman" look. My husband and I got Jack from Basset Buddies Resuce 4 years ago. He has been such an added joy in our lives and I can't wait to get him his favorite food as a treat tonight. French fries. Happy birthday my sweet freckled footed boy! Mommy and daddy and your brother Yowza love you!

Sara
slave to Yowza and Jack, the birthday boy