[Dailydrool] Christmas Cards

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 15:56:09 PST 2011

I love this time of year when the drool card come in.  I had joined
the drool sometime back in the mid-90's just after it was created.  I
sent Christmas cards with Benson's picture, then Arnie's picture,
dropped out for a couple of years and now I sent out pics with Tony's
picture and a couple of pics of Benson and Arnie.  I put all 3 on the
card because without Benson, then Arnie, I wouldn't have Tony.
Anyway, I just love opening all the cards and seeing the long snooters
and ears of the Drool Hounds.  It's great.

All my cards have gone in the mail.  IF anyone out there would like a
card, send me your address.  I'll send them out on a 1st in, 1st out
basis until they are gone.

I just read the post from Amanda about her beagle, Mell, going to the
bridge.  I received her card today with Mell and the bassets and
Corkie-not-a Yorkie.  RIP, Mell.

<sigh>  Drool and prayers to those in need,
Daria and Tony in FL