[Dailydrool] Christmas Cards

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:49:15 PST 2011

Charley and Conner and Wayne and Jenny would like to thank everyone who
sent the beautiful and so sweet Howliday cards.  They have made us smile
and laugh and you all are wonderful wonderful people.

I am sitting in bed with the boyz, Conner is curled up next to me and
Charley is barking at the dog in the mirror in the bathroom.     I've never
seen him do that before.

I have taken the cards to work (where I keep the Drool  calendar and taped
them all up in my office.  I get to hear so many stories about people that
have had bassets and a few that have bassets now.  One guy has his dog Abby
Road in the calendar next year.  Another couple called me when their dog
died so they could adopt a basset.  I gave them the NTBHR website info.

Anyway,  thank you again and Merry Christmas to all the humans and houndies!

Jenny (the momperson)