[Dailydrool] The world is an awful place

SusanWoodward critters4 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 27 05:32:40 PST 2011

Oh, Tim...I am so sorry for you must be devastated!!!

I have a sixteen year old who manages to occupy my entire time also. She is
on her last legs also. Every night between the hours of 2:15am and 5am she
wakes up bellowing. I get her settled, back upstairs in the bed and the
bellowing starts again. Do wish they could talk for it takes MANY tries to
figure out just what she wants. Usually, it is to go out but when it is
pouring down rain, it is really difficult to keep an old dog upright and on
her feet and hold the umbrella at 3am. Then she won't go. Gotta love them
though.

My prayers and drool are with you...

Susan & critters