[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 27 09:33:22 PST 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

First off the drool production at our house was light .... so I "liberated" an
entire container of spinach dip off of the counter and took it outside.  I was
drooling MAJOR.  It is successful surgery for Beth drool, and healing heart
drool for those whose houndies left for the bridge over the holidays.  How SAD.
   It was time for some dip anywayafter all the loaves of bread I've gotten over
the last few weeks.

Where do I submit my CV for OEBE I wonder?  I am more than qualified.  Ummmm
.... I'm not distructive and I don't bite ... is that ok?  If Cyrus makes me
real mad I slobber all over him does that count?  How about digging Juliannes
dirty clothes out from under the bed and dragging them around the house while
her friends are over?  Especially her underwear?  Does it count?

Yesterday momPerson took us to the dog park.  Yup, legal holiday and day after
Xmas ... what WAS she thinking?  We all know the answer so let me go on with my
story.  We got there and there were 2 pit bulls momPerson had never seen before.
 The big white one was playing run and bump .... not such a good sign so
momPerson wanted to steer clear and the guy came over to her and said "oh, you
don't have to worry about MY pit bulls.   MY pit bulls are perfect in every
way."  oh oh.  So momPerson was throwing the ball (did I mention these two pit
bulls were playing ball?)  And the guy kept following us ... he was saying how
he liked us and how he had a 10 hour drive and he just kept talking to momPerson
and another kind of skiddish dog came in and he said "now THAT dog might be a
problem, but not my dogs, I'd watch THAT dog."  About a minute after that
momPerson threw our ball and Cyrus and I chased and Cyrus pulled up and I GOT
THE BALL.  And I had the ball in my mouth and I turned around to show momPerons
I GOT IT and that big white pit bull charged over and grabbed it OUT OF MY
MOUTH.  Well, Cyrus blocked me so I couldn't get it back and momPerson RAN and
grabbed my collar and put me on lead and said we're out of here.  Then she
walked over to get Cyrus lead and sat down on a bench and put Cyrus on lead and
we were both on lead and in sits and momPerson was sitting and thats when the
white pit bull charged through the group looking for little ole me.  Cyrus
stepped in front of him and wouldn't let him through so he snarled and snapped
at my brother.  momPerson started yelling HEY HEY HEY HEY and they guy came over
and grabbed his dog.  He looked real sheepish then.

NEVER EVER trust a strange pit bull, especially one where the owner says "oh,
not MY pit bull."

And don't go on holidays or weekends.

more later from Snoopy