[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 6 10:55:44 PST 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately but it's been crazy busy around our house.
MomPerson FINALLY got out all of the Howliday cards.  At first she tried to pose
Cyrus and I .... but we were not amused.  So then she went to plan B and found a
cute picture of Cyrus (he's a ham) and a regal picture of myself (I am pure
elegance) and put them both on the card and sent them out.  Next year maybe
she'll plan ahead .... but then maybe not, after all she is clueless.

There was frost on the grass this morning whenl nature called and I was NOT
amused.  I froze my poor toes and you don't want to know what else .... that is
one advantage that long legger Cyrus has.  Cyrus and I have decided we like to
play tuggie.  This is a new game for us.  When I first came home I wouldn't play
with toys.  Then I decided I only wanted to play with Cyrus' toy.  Now, we play
with toys together.  But .... I have an advantage.  Cyrus doesn't like loud
noises so if I get tired of tugging I howl at him and he lets go.  momPerson
claims it's cheating, I retort that I am simply using my resources.  Sheesh.

And another thing.  This clueless momPerson of mine frequently delays our trip
to the dog park over some stupid piece of code.  Just last week we were late
leaving and I asked for an explaination and she told me her report had wrong
numbers and I had a quick look and her olap parameters were all screwed up,
plain as day.  I pointed it out and she fixed them and off we went to the park.
And then yesterday she was using incorrect levels of aggregation in her
hierarchy causing all kinds of issues.  Well, dinner was almost late so I sorted
it all out.  She always gives me a cookie when I fix her bugs.  This morning I
googled what software engineering consultants are SUPPOSED to be paid.  SOMEONE
has been cheating poor Snoopy.  Snoopy is owed back wages.  Snoopy is seeking
legal representation if there is any help to be had out there on the drool
please contact me off list.

More later from Snoopy