[Dailydrool] Tropical Fruit Fiesta

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:32:26 PST 2011

Well, I took the boys to Heidi's beach house for a few days to see if the
house was still standing.  It was, although there were many fir trees that
came down in the coastal mountains.

We had a good time, although the weather was cold! Brrr!

I had chosen a beautiful papaya for a winter treat for me.  That's it, me!
I got to eat half of this lovely fruit.  I was packing things up to go home
and left the papaya out on the counter.  You guessed it!  I came into the
kitchen and found all the papaya gone, with Truman busily harvesting the
black seeds.  Roland was standing innocently by.  One of them brought it
down.  I'm sure that both shared in the bounty.

I know beagle Data was not guilty, because he was busy digging yet another
hole in the supposedly impenetrable fenced backyard.  Fortunately, he was
trapped in the neighbors fenced yard, so I loaded everyone and everything
up in the car and proceeded to drive around the corner and pick the little
beast up.  He must have been working on his latest masterpiece for quite
awhile.

On the bright side, his barking at the coast has gotten better, in spite of
many little neighbor dogs who live on the same block.  There is one basset
kitty corner from us, Mr. Huckleberry Flash, who loves to bark but is
almost always inside.

--
Janice Henry Colvin