[Dailydrool] Beth

James Emma dariaemma at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 11:52:49 PST 2011

I am sitting here thinking of Beth Hinchliffe and hoping all is going well today.  Beth was a Secret Pawtner of mine back in the day, probably a good 10 years ago now.  She was an original member of the Drool.  I joined sometime around 1995 or 1996, I think, when we had our first guy, Benson.  Beth remembered him when she saw his picture on this year's card.  She loves her bassets, DuchessATB and BlueberryATB.  I'm sure they're sending lots of drool from the BRidge.

PRaying,
Daria