[Dailydrool] Beth

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 17:21:53 PST 2011

I am so sorry to hear this about Beth. I have known her thru the Drool for about 15 yrs. She is a wonderful kind hearted person. Her stories of Dutchess are too funny. I love the one where Dutchess walks on the black top in the drive way why it was still wet, her dad was not too happy. Beth was always there to send me sympathy when I lost a dog and when I had my kidney transplant she sent me a get well card with Dutchess stories and pictures. The Ohio Hounds are sending her all of their Drool and keeping all of their paws crossed. Good luck Beth you are in our prayers. We look forward to seeing a good up date.
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB and all of the Ohio Hounds
www.ohiobassetrescue.com