[Dailydrool] Help for Daisy

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 18:46:11 PST 2011

This be Princess Maxine, my mom and I are usually lurkers but I had to speak up on this one and my mom said go ahead she did not think that my sister would mind. My sister Mindy, a yellow lab went off her food and when we went to the vetman he said that she could possibly be tired of the food she is getting. Sure enough when my mom added a wet food she started eatting again until recently when she stopped again so now she is getting just the dry food and eatting just fine. Also my sister had lost her hair on her tummy and when the vetman did a blood test it showed her levels were off for her thyroid and put her on thyroid medication twice a day and now she has all of her hair back and looks wonderful. Hope this helps.

Happy New Year and lots of drool to all who need it.

Alice, mom and handmaiden to Princess Maxine
LIFE IS NEVER DULL,
LOVE A BASSET