[Dailydrool] Happy New Year--fireworks, bah humbug!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 22:00:07 PST 2011

dear Bo an HArley
This is Mr. Cooper, Sir. My name is really Cooper but I let the hounds
think it is somthin else. I am a big black dog and very strong.I would
happily eat anyone who bothered my people; but I am also terrified of
fireworks.
I have a friend-- well I did , he is now at the R Bridge-- who was a
hunting dog but only once. He was so afraid of the guns it took a week to
find him. Serisly. They didnt think he would ever be founded but he was.
His Mom is a VetPerson, too.
So dont be ashamed or embarast. You are in good compny. Like me I is good
Compny.
aloha Mahalo Wahini Kine (the onliest 3 words I nose and one is pidgin,
whatevr that is.

Hippy Newer Year

Ch Midnight Acres High Noon (Cooper.)