[Dailydrool] Westminster Dog Show

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:20:55 PST 2011

Hi Droolers,
Anyone going to Westminster this year.  Tickets are still available, and I am thinking of MAYBE going on the basset day... Will wait to see the weather report before I buy the ticket.  It will be the first time for me to visit a bench show, if I go.  Also, I was watching the Eukanuba dog show in Houston (2006) on tv a few days, and I was really taken with the dog that won the Terrier group.  I cannot for the life of me remember what is breed is but I loved the eye contact he made with his handler.  Since I have been taking Pierre to obedience training I have a giant and new appreciation of this new line of human/dog communication.
Dear Chris Bly, I am so sorry for what you are going through right now.  How heartbreaking for you, and while I have no vacancies here, and I wish I did, I will keep you in my prayers that you find a safe place for all your dogs.  Is there any way to negotiate with the legislation??
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki, Pierre jr. and Pierre Louis (ATB) forever in my heart