[Dailydrool] Western Missouri Basset Rescue

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Tue Feb 1 14:27:25 PST 2011

Wow Chris - that is fantastic news!

Alicia Pool

Thank you everyone!!! You have saved our dogs lives.  I have gotten calls
from all over the US from Droolers and I think we have all of our dogs set

for placement. Now I just have to get them to their destinations. I am
hoping this snow blows over by Thursday so I can get them all in for
Health
Certs for transport, if anyone would be able to help with transport now
that
is the next thing we need. I have two going to Ozark Mountain Basset
Rescue,
One to 4The Hounds Rescue to be taken to an all breed rescue from there,
one
going to Senior Hounds Abound in Florida any help with transport will be
appreciated. I am keeping the four oldest and a biter, and Helena has
arranged for two others to go to Washington Rescue and TriState Basset
Rescue.