[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of Montana

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 09:24:43 PST 2011

You all know Leslie Ames President of Basset Rescue of Montana, but what you
all do not know is that Leslie has been needing to get some medical work
done to fix up her deteriorating body for quite some time but she has been
putting it off because there is no one else to run the rescue.  All of us
who are a little past our prime know the anguish she is going through and we
all need to be encouraging her to get fixed up so she can be a rescue
superwoman again!! Leslie's mind is clearly only on rescue but her body is
giving in and she is finally going to take our (and her Doctors) advice and
will be having surgery done soon. So until further notice Basset Rescue of
Montana will not be taking in any dogs. She should be all better by Spring
after months of rehab and then she will be back in the rescue swing of
things. Please everyone sling drool her direction because she will not only
need it to get well, but she really is not looking forward to having to
close her shelter doors. Sometimes we just have to take care of ourselves in
order to take care of others.