[Dailydrool] Foster Homes

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 08:11:13 PST 2011

BaRCSE has a desperate need for foster homes. We would love to help Chris
out and take at least one dog off her hands. BaRCSE has also been contacted
by a shelter about a sweet older boy who appears to be well cared for and
healthy but his time is running out. We would very much like to take him in
too but we cannot until we have more foster homes. Please, if you have ever
thought about taking in a dog and giving them a chance to live, now is the
time to do it. BaRCSE is a multi-state organization. You don't have to live
in the Carolina's to be a member, a BaRCSE foster home or to adopt from us.
We are fortunate that we have a number of people who will help transport our
dogs all over the place but we desperately need foster homes to care for our
hounds until they move on to their forever homes. Please, please help us
help the hounds.

Jane Hay
VP BaRCSE