[Dailydrool] Frum Cnly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:46:39 PST 2011

DIs Cnly.
I hab a bad dey.
Firss off MomPerson sey "youse wanna go fer a ride?"
OBOYOBOYOBOYYESYESYESYES
Ob courses I does.
So we gets inna Van an guess where she teke me?
Yup.
See Mr.Dr. Uncle John VetMan, dass where. Whut kinder rotten deel dis is.?
YES LLEWIS I KIN 2 PUT A PERIOT AN A QUESHHUN MARK SO YOUSE JUSS GIT AWAY
FRUM ME YOUSE HEEER???

Sorry.

An he lookit my mouf. An den MPerson she lookit my mouf. An den dey tawkin
"dennal".
I kinder member dat word. I dont fink I liked it lass time. Dis allabecawse
dey sum dum show she put me in.
So He (Mr.Dr.Uncle John) say well youse gitta discount on youse discount an
a freebie beg ob TD treets from Hills. Whatebber.
Den he pullt out dem neekels and stock won in by my neck an I fall down an
skreeeeeeeeeeeeem.
MPerson LAFFED!!!
She say oh yah he a wuss.
I am NOT A WUSS WHUTEBBER.
Den he stuck neekles in my...heinie.

Den we goes to her smackin fine gallery she so hot about. Humf.
I peed. On da floor. Twicet. Dat'll teech her to let sum stinky ole Vetman
put neekles in my heinie.

Den we come home an whaddoIfind?
Da Dam wether!!! LLEWIS I CAN TOO SWERE AN I WILL AN YOU SEES DESE TEEF?????
So da MPerson she --- I cant bearly say dis is so afful--she puts....it too
barassing....a..a...COAT on me! She send me ousside. So I stans dere. I no
moob. I not goin anywheres wif dis stoopit coat on. So she hasta come out an
teke it off.
Now I gots a sore heinie and a hedake an a lil feber.
LLEWIS YOU COMES NEER ME AGIN I RIP YOU EYEBALLS OUT AN FEEDEM TO A
ALLYGADOR!!!!
an dey fink I in a bad mood. Humf.

Love an Drool to ebberone who need it.
Cnly