[Dailydrool] lost checks - Looziana Basset Rescue

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 18:01:08 PST 2011

OK, so this is totally mortifying.  I found out today that there is a possibility that some checks that were mailed to us for Riley (or the general fund) may have been lost.  You may have gotten a thank you note, which means that we got the check, but then something happened to a couple of checks on their way to me.  Not sure if they were lost in the mail, lost in someone's car....you get the idea.
If you donated to us in Oct or Nov using a check, please check to see if we deposited the check.  If we didn't deposit the check, please email me at QueenB534 at aol.com
I am really sorry that this happened and I am really embarrassed to have to bring this up, but I guess accidents happen.  I am happy to say that this is the first time this has happened to us in 12 years....at least that I know of.
Thanks for understanding,
Leslie

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.