[Dailydrool] (no subject)

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 18:01:14 PST 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood.
Dis fur all dem folks dat bee in da path ob da storm. Stay inside da home. Snow not gud. Ice bee worsser.
I liddel worried bout Nigel an Llewis an liddel Conley and Mir Cooper Sir et al.
Jim Cachatorie whut be on da wedder channel, why he be rite dere watchin ober da boyz in Sheecagoes.
Dis not gud fing when dat man come to town. It mean real bad wedder. Snow deeper dan a hound kin hop thru.
Den I seez where Auntie Sandi and me Red Bay Buddies gittin da snow too. Auntie Sandi liddel busy makin whacker warmers--Brudder Elwood ain't a goin dere--me whacker jus fine thank youze berry much.
So eberyone stay safe, shobel nice houndie path, and let us all know you all are safe. Dis storm a whopper.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake