[Dailydrool] Weather

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 20:55:58 PST 2011

Thought I would comment on the weather to get my mind off of more important
things for a few minutes. BRRRR the wind is blowing about 50mph and we had
ice fall all day yesterday and our cars looked like ice sculptures, today it
has snowed at least 18inches and is still snowing, my hubby pushes snow for
the City and had to leave at 5pm to do the night shift we had to dig him out
of the driveway, when we opened the garage door there was at least 18 to 24
inches piled against the garage door this is a horrible storm I hope it
clears out soon I have a lot of things to do the next two weeks. Poor Conley
hope your bottom gets better soon.