[Dailydrool] Not so bat

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:05:17 PST 2011

Hey dis Nigel! Dis not so bad. We gots da ole lady---where she be? You shure
Llewis? You watsch, ok? FOR DA OLE LADY DATS WHUT. Sheesh.
Dere lotta snow onna groun but we gots paths all ober, kinder cool (little
basset humor dere) "cool" in da snow, gets it?
Mr. Cooper he come out even an hop aroun a bit. We dont fink he feelin as
good as be4for but he doing ok.
Oh WOW WEgots a Ballentine!! Llewis whut now she coming? No? Ballentine.
Youse  nose wif day harts onit? Ballentine a whut? Dancer? George
Ballentine??? Nebber hert ob dat won.
(Mr. Cooper say youse wrong youse finkin on George Ballenchine. Hahahahahah
Youse wrong, Poop Breaf!!!)
Yes I did call youse dat tell me youse aint out dere eetin poopsicles wif
dat dizgustin liddel Conley! Yah see? Youse not sayin nuffin. Dass whut I
thot.
We gots a a VALENTINE frum Aunty Beff!! Fank yews. It very nice.

MomPerson werkin all mornin on stoff for she two-leggers glass exhibit comin
up. In March. But she all scited.
Meentime we out runnin da maze in da bekyard. Not too bad. Da ole lady dun a
good jo------hi Momperson....nooooo, we tawkin bowt  uh uh uh yeah ok I git
off now.
Love an Drool to all in need;
Thenkyouse Aunty Beff

Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Uncle Mr. Cooper, Sir

ise goin ise goin ise goin....