[Dailydrool] curioser and curioser

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:51:47 PST 2011

*Vito has always had a strange proclivity for Christmas toys.  He pulls out
every Santa, red and green toy in the toy box...a common occurrence for
him.  However, this last event has me stumped.  Arfur eats too fast.  I put
a Kong in his bowl to slow him down a little.  We have three...black, red,
and orange.  Only the red one was out of the toy box so I grabbed it and
threw it in.  Later in the evening, I heard "clink, clink, clink", and
turned to look.  Here was Vito with the red Kong which he took and lined up
with the penguin, Santa woobie, Santa hedgehog, and red and green
checkerboard squeaker toy.  Next to the bowl...the black Kong.  I am still
scratching my head.  I think we have proven that dogs aren't colorblind...at
least HE isn't.  Or maybe he's psychic.  Perhaps we should get him a ouija
board.

Beth, slave to Hugo the ancient, Arfur the aufor, and Vito the, well, the
challenge

*
*Wanishi*  *Kishelemienk* -* thank you to He Who Created Us All*
*- Lenni Lenape language*

Help feed the animals
*http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*