[Dailydrool] separate blankets

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 07:24:10 PST 2011

----------------

Katie wrote:  "
When my husband became ill, he didn't share the blanket as well as he
had before, so I put 2 sheets and 2 blankets on the bed.  We each have
our own sheet and blanket and there is no pulling and tugging.  It
really works very well."

We have been doing this for years; almost since we first got the
king-size bed.  Our dogs are masters of laying on top of the blankets
and pinning us to the bed, trapped like flies in a spider's web.  So
finally, I started buying twin top sheets and blankets.  Problem
solved.  The dogs sleep in between the blankets, and we each get to
wrap up; no exposed edges anymore, and not spending the whole night
fighting over who has the lion's share of the covers!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!