[Dailydrool] RARE FRED BASSET CALENDAR ON HOUNDSBAY TO HELP WITH ZEPHYR'S MEDICATION

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sat Feb 5 05:28:47 PST 2011

Zephyr here! Mom was lucky to get a wonderful Fred Basset calendar for Christmas
and has decided to sell it on HoundsBay to help pay for my Cushing's medication.
My brother (also named Fred) really thinks this calendar is all about HIS life
(well, it is - sort of).  But he is also willing to let Mom sell it because it
will help me feel better.  So, won't you please go to HoundsBay and BID BID
BID??? Thank you :o)