[Dailydrool] I'm back...

Elizabeth Franz lizjnf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 10:42:17 PST 2011

I took a long hiatus from the list, but since we are adding a second
basset today, I decided to look into the Daily Drool again and was
delighted to see that it is still around.  I last posted in about
2005, and have been busy with family.

We currently have a 4 year old girl, Valentine that we acquired as a
puppy.  It has been 2 years since my older gal died, and it just feels
like the right time to add a second dog.  The husbeast is on his way
across the state (a five hour drive) to retrieve a 3 year old basset
boy by the name of Bentley.

So, it is good to be back.

Elizabeth,
Valentine