[Dailydrool] Drool for Sadie Lady

Christina Brookshire boo62c at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 10:46:21 PST 2011

If you can spare a little on Tuesday, please send a bit of drool Sadie
Lady's way.  She is almost 10 and is going to have to have surgery for a
badly infected tooth. She was a breeder dog for years and years and clearly
not well cared for.  Her poor teeth just don't have the calcium to hold
together.   We adopted her just a year ago and she is such a special gal.
She also is the definite queen of the roost here, putting both the other
dogs in their place despite her age.  So if you can, send some get well
drool for her.  I worry about the elderly one's going under anithesia.

Dis be QUEEN Sadie Lady here and I bees jus fine sept momma is MEAN!  She
let da vet monster stab mes with a huge needle in da rear ends!  Now I bees
sore and gwumpy!  And hey, what dat bout me being a senior?  I bees a
spwring chicken.  Momma bees da one dats old, old, old!
(Its all true, poor Sadie Lady had to have a very painful, large shot of
antibiotics and she's sore and grumpy)

Christi Brookshire, Sadie Lady (bad mamma!), Bumpy and Sparky