[Dailydrool] DOUBLE your shelter vote -- easy! takes seconds! win $1, 000 for rescue!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 06:17:24 PST 2011

Just wanted to remind everyone of the EASY ways to DOUBLE your  shelter
vote -- we can do this, the second place rescue is closing in fast,  and those
homeless bassets in Arkansas need us -- and all it takes is literally  just
a few seconds.

We're doing this as a Daily Drool team, so we really can  win!  $1,000 for
the houndies -- almost in their reach.

1.  Go to
_http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3_
(http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3)    TWICE A DAY!  I bookmark it and do it when I turn
the computer on in the  morning, and when I turn it off at night.  That's key
-- TWICE A DAY --  you've already doubled your vote.

2.  (In case you're new or have forgotten, to vote for  the rescue we're
teaming together to support just type "basset" in the shelter  name and "AR"
(the abbreviation for Arkansas) in the state.)

3.  Vote using each web browser you have on your  computer.  Do you have
AOL?  Vote there, then click on "Internet  Explorer" through your start button
or an icon on your desktop and do it  again.  Do you have Foxfire or
Mozilla in addition to I.E.?  Then  do that.  Now you've doubled your vote each
time -- and since you can do it  twice a day, you've QUADRUPLED your vote and
those Arkansas houndies are getting  closer and closer to their forever
homes.

4.  Do the same thing at each computer in your house, and  at work, and
tell your friends -- we need to build up votes, and it's SO  EASY!

There's no lengthy registration process -- you won't get  e-mails -- we can
do this!

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)