[Dailydrool] Thanks so much to everyone!- Update on MIss Daisy!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:14:14 PST 2011

Kathi Lockhart:  thank you so much, again and again, for doing these
fundraisers for OMBR.  All our bassets thank you too!  And your work
is so awesome- you're a great seamstress!

And to Karen and Bambi, and all the others who are voting, voting,
voting for OMBR in the SHelter Challlenge, thank you too for the gift
of your time and energy to help the homeless hounds of OMBR!

In that regard (raising money), I thought everyone might like to have
an update on Miss Daisy.  She is the senior gal that we raised funds
for a couple of months ago.  She had been dumped at a very poor rural
shelter because she "leaked" urine.  As it turned out, as we all
learned, she had several kidney stones and a HUGE stone in her
urethra.  I can't even imagine how painful that must have been for
her.  The wonderful news is that your donation to OMBR/4 the Hounds
paid for almost every penny of her surgery and after-care.  What a
blessing for Miss daisy, and both rescues!

Well, after her stone surgery, as well as some lump removals and an
extensive dental, Miss daisy was transported up to St. Louis to begin
her retirement with a lady named Melissa, a 4 the Hounds volunteer who
loves senior hounds.  I thought everyone might enjoy seeing the
pictures of Miss Daisy at her new home!  (She is the red and white
one).

click on this link, or copy and paste it into your browser bar:
http://www.dropshots.com/menziec#albums/MissDaisy

Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!
www.ombr.org
Owned by Pw. Annabelle ATB, Hector TVL, Barney TPP, and Bozlee TOS