[Dailydrool] OMBR Shelter Vote

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 09:32:29 PST 2011

So today I did a little snooping on Wynne Friends of Animals on facebook and their website.
They have the challenge listed on both sites and are really pushing for votes.  They are posting
about catching up but still in second place.  Bwahahahahaha  Bwahahahahahaha!

So here is my thought...we can do the same!  I created an event on my Facebook page and
will make sure that it is posted (along with Freddie's fundraiser) to get more votes.  Of course
my email signature will have the links as well.

So here is my requests.....bassets baying, Ruby yipping......If everyone that is voting puts the link(s)
(Freddie asks to be added to so we can continue to raise the money needed for his cancer treatment)
and voting info on their  social networking site(s), blogs and even their websites we may be able to
increase our votes even more.   If OMBR puts the link on their website's home page (like Wynne is doing)
that could bring in even more votes.   Wynne is networking for votes and we should not let this
opportunity get away.  Lets get OMBR a much needed $1000.00!

Vote, Vote and Vote some more from every computer available and don't forget your web-linked
phones.
Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
See Freddie's Firstgiving page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3