[Dailydrool] PBF Headquarters moving to higher ground

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 09:52:32 PST 2011

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet.

PBF headquarters has been under seige for quite some time now by Rataliban
operatives and Mausers. Last night we captured our twelfth operative (5
Rataliban; 7 Mausers) and deported him this morning. Enemy forces have gnawed
two holes through the screening on our porch and hardly a day goes by that we do
not see evidence of covert night-time infiltration into our cupboards and food
supply.

So it is with great plesure that I announce that in March, PBF headquarters will
be moving to higher ground. (An elevation of 1500 feet above sea level vs. a
current 100 ft. Headquarters itself will be in housing up on twenty foot stilts,
and the slaves have hired a contractor to build a suitable ramp for PBF officers
to access the main living quarters and yard, which will be fenced.) Semper fido.
Bo, CICPBF

Note from Mom: Yay--it is true. We have finally finished jumping through
paperwork hoops and successfully purchased an-uh-interesting- foreclosed
property with potential up in the hills above Kona, HI. Thank you everyone who
sent us pictures of ramps--I have shared these with our contractor. I will be
putting house numbers on the terrific basset silhouette given me by my secret
pawtner this year, Lisa Potter, and proudly displaying this by our new front
door. This is all pretty exciting for us. Hopefully no more worrying about if
the dogs make a peep (or a poop). Val