[Dailydrool] Mini Calendar Up for Grabs!

Blasier, Melissa mblasier at newhall.k12.ca.us
Tue Feb 8 10:20:31 PST 2011

Hi Droolers,

I have a new "Basset Hound Puppies" 2011 mini calendar that I received
as a gift.  I already have one on my fridge and would be happy to send
it to anyone who would like it.  The first person that responds will be
the recipient.  You can e-mail me off list.

 Hank has a yeasty/stinky smell around his bottom flews and the skin
there is red and irritated.  Desi is constantly licking him there so it
must be especially ripe and delicious (yuck).  I would like to treat
with something natural if possible.  It is so close to his mouth that
I'm afraid he will ingest any medicine that I rub there.  Does anyone
have suggestions?

Drool to all in need...

Melissa
Slave to Hank, Desi, Basil (ATB) & Lucy (ATB)