[Dailydrool] To Flash's Dad

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 12:01:01 PST 2011

You are a very intelligent and caring human being.I absolutely understand where you are coming from.Often I have thought about those who do not see our animals the way we do and I feel bad for them.They will never have the understanding of a creature that gives love so freely(except for a few milk bones) that we have. They will never know" that look "we get of pure adoration from these beastly fellows and what that does for our hearts and souls. They will never know how a snuggle from one of our beloved creatures heals us when we are hurting in some manner. They lack understanding in all these things, so I have no choice but to feel compassion for them in some way and know they are sorrier in life than we will ever be.They do not know what they are missing and because they do not care to know their lives will always have an incompleteness about them . Vickie Zehring