[Dailydrool] Brushing teeth

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Feb 8 18:51:52 PST 2011

I am so sorry that Flash has made his journey to the bridge. Take heart that even though his first few years didn't start off so well that his last 13 was filled with lots of love.  Heart healing drool to his slave that loved him so, and will miss him so much. Flash is once again a young and healthy hound eating Kiamichi, & seafood from the great buffet.don't forget the hot sauce.

May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

I just started using PETZLife spray to combat the boys plaque buildup and bad breath.  I have used it now for 3 weeks and I have noticed a big difference in the boys teeth.  Especially Colt's.  I spray it on every night after they have settled down for the evening. (4 to 5 sprays per dog)  Once a week I use a 4x4 gauze pad (the cheap ones because they are rougher) to scrub their teeth and gum lines  Colt had a lot of build up on his teeth.especially the back molars.the vetman was threatening to clean them.  The spray softens up the plaque, and then by them eating &/or you brushing with the gauze pad the plaque just scrubs right off.  Colt still has a little bit of Plaque but with every week that goes by there is less and less.  I also give them a bully stick once a week to help scrub their chompers and I try to get them to chew on their deer antlers too.   Good luck.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers

Colt "I'd rather have momma clean my chompers"

Ruger "If it keeps me out of the vetmans office, then ok"