[Dailydrool] A Momentz in Time

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 17:49:56 PST 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. My oh my, why tonite da Brudder gonna tell youze liddel storie what jus gonna shock da furcoat rite off da body. Dat rite. Dis a moment in time rite here.
Dis how it go down.
Brudder Jake gotz dis habit ob sleepin on da houndie bed in front ob da TB. It nice cushie beddie, an he sleep dere alot. Well Elder Clara kinda like dis one too. She git off da perch go on ober dere to dat one and teke liddel snooze--liddel change ob da pace youze see. Elder Clara not a heppy hound when Brudder Jake in her odder sleepin spot, an we hab to listen to da ol wooman growl an bark at Brudder Jake ebbrynite. Daddy usuallie rite dere an he watch Clara, meke sure she dont git in troubblez, youze know, pound Brudder Jake.
Tonite bee liddel different. Brudder Elwood watchin close. Dis lookin serious. Elder Clara was a wantin da beddie and Brudder Jake was gittin liddel tite round da collar at all da yellin Clara was a doin and we bout to hab war rite dere an me Daddie was not a watchin an me Momma was on da couch a yellin an------
Den it heppin.
Brudder Jake was a gittin ready to send Elder Clara an her yellin snooter to da moon and summfin heppin wifin da Brudder Elwood. Dat rite.
Brudder Elwood jump rite in between da crab an da crone an sabe  Elder Clara. I put me wonnerful bodie in harmz way and stand between dem two and keep Elder Clara safe.
Hold it.
I keep da old war horse safe?? Dooze I bump me headbone?? Dooze Brudder Elwood furgit all dem times she bomb me wif da gas, pin da Brudder to da floor, bite me tail?? How dooze dis heppin???? Momma seys I gittin mature, dooze a good fing.
Brudder Elwood seyz tomorrow nite she be on her own. Me reputation bee at stake.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake