[Dailydrool] Video of Rosie the Tank Hounds

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:48:00 PST 2011

So just an update on Miss Rosie. As you may remember, she was diagnosed
with lymphoma (cancer of the lymph nodes) in Oct of 09. We immediately
started chemo which she finished in April 2010. She went into remission,
 but the cancer came back in November of 2010. We didn't want to do
chemo again, so we started her on "cancer pills" instead. They are ok,
but not doing as well as the chemo did.

BUT she is hanging in there. She has her good days and her bad days, but she is still our cute little Rosie girl.

Tonight was a good night. I took this video. It's REALLY cold
here...like 8 degrees! Freezing..but something about the cold just got
her riled up...and of course Henry was more than happy to play with her!
 Big bad Henry is a total wuss and you will notice does NOT take the
initiative in playing! lol Anyway, it was very cute and I'd thought you
guys might get a kick out of them. It's only about a minute long (so the
 burst of energy didn't last long!

Poor Oz was trapped in the house and you will hear that he wasn't happy
to be left out of the play! And I would have let them go into the "big"
backyard, but we can't get the back gate open because of the snow drift
(and because it's a block of ice from the cold and the sleet that fell
last week!)   Also watch for Henry to totally slip and fall on his butt and then try to get up and pretend like nothing happened! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyDF3_O2ZC8

Susan (Tank Hounds)