[Dailydrool] I have a new suspense book out.

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 9 17:14:56 PST 2011

 First of all. I am so sorry to read of more of the babies leaving for teh
Bridge.  I've been in your heart breaking spot and know how it feels.  Also
major drool for any and all who need it.

I don't post often, but read every drool and cry and laugh with you.  I've been
a drooler for about 15 years now.  For those who don't know me. I'm an author
and every one of my books has a basset hound in it.

My latest, Ice, is a new genre for me, my other books are fantasy.  Ice is
a suspense story about a female serial killer.  The women detective in the book
has a basset hound named Becky who is of course full of major bassitude.

Like every other time, $2.00 from each sale goes to basset hound rescue.  It's
impossible for me to choose, so the rescue is the buyer's choice.

The book is  a trade paperback and sells for $11.00 plus $3.50 for shipping and
handling.

Email me if you would like an autographed copy.

bassetbarb at aol.com

 Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

A Spiral of Echoes is a finalist in EPIC's eBook contest.

A ghost story more cleverly told than any I have read for a long time, A Spiral
of Echoes is rich in local texture and flavor as well as being an
edge-of-your–seat thriller in turns. The tension between the main characters
literally burns off the page as fiery as the weavings Isabelle creates. Passion
flows through the pages of this eerie tale and will leave you shivering while
you feel the hot sun beat on your flesh as if you were standing on the beach
looking up and waiting, like the ghost, for your love to return.

Virginia
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More